Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Saturday

Today was the first time I was able to go to the gym in so so so long, and by that I mean 3 months. I've just been doing home work outs and running outside. Money is a little tight right now - what else is new, so I decided to be an adult and sacrifice my gym membership. With that being said I have not been as dedicated with working out as I should be  or have been used to. But....... I am going to  get a spouse pass in January so I can work out with Ryan at the Rec center.

Today's work out: Ran on Treadmill
5 Minute Warm Up
2 minutes running
1 minute walking
Total: 26 minutes
5 Minute Cool Down
Total Miles: 3

I found this really cool running/walking half marathon training program that I kinda altered to fit my running needs. I have been running off and on for about 18 months now, but have never really kept with a solid training plan. I have completed a couple 5k's but nothing really more than that. I am hoping to get a bib in 2013 Robbie Creek - which is pretty much the toughest Half Marathon in the Northwest. 

I created this blog to talk about daily life,  working at home and living in new town. All while doing the things that I love. This is my first training post of many as I start this new training plan.

 For the next two weeks I will be working/staying with my parents and in-laws through the holiday!! Yay!!!!

I'll leave you with a self-portrait of myself after my sweat session at the gym...

Yes my face was really red - but it don't matter - I got my sweat on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment