Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Whereabouts V. 2

I've been chillin' like a villain these last two weeks in Boise, here's what some of my adventures consisted of:


I found this super cute pillow on Facebook and I need to purchase it. This is literally my dogs life. He is constantly getting himself into trouble.


My little Kitty Cat - He's been hanging with some friends at the Vet while I'm down here, he's either going to be really happy to see me or really mad at me for being gone for so long.


Got myself a little sample of deliciousness at Starbucks. It was one of their new summer drinks (I can't think of what one) but it tasted like oranges.


My awesome SIL (sister-in-law) got me an Erin Condren planner that is EPIC. Seriously go to her website Erincondren.com and order everything, you can even send some goodies my way if you would like.


Excuse my weird face. My mom and I are baking deliciousness. I have a better post for all my baked goods this trip coming soon.


Amber bought us these for 4th of July treats. I hadn't had one in so long.


My little car is such a champ. It got a 100% bill of health when I took it in this morning. I missed all zero's but this is just as cool.


Every time I come to Boise, Amber and I get this. Looking at this picture makes me want to drop everything I'm doing and go eat my face off, NOW.


Tie Dye Fun - I wanted a cool shirt for the 4th of July. I am actually a little impressed with my beginner skills.


July is National Watermelon Month so naturally I wanted everything to be full of watermelons.


MMR fighting fires in the wilderness, I screen shotted it from a news article he was in. If you want to read about the fire, 
check it out here: Guinn Fire Photo Gallery


Nice Idaho storm that blew threw last night. I thought it was going to hit a little more North of me, so I decided to go for a run, well since I am not a meteorologist I was completely wrong. Good thing I was just finishing up my track work out.


Happy Friday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment