Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Fun

So this was the second weekend in a row that Ryan and I stayed home. I actually like being home, it's nice not having to drive 2pi54590495 miles in 48 hours. But not going to lie I kinda miss going home.

Friday night Ryan and I were so lively, we went to dinner at the Ale House - the first time we have gone out to dinner in Moscow. I got a Huck n Honey ale which was actually pretty good. I kept holding my glass like this ....

I guess subconsciously I really liked it. I had the Southwestern Burger (no picture sorry :( ). It is probably one of the best burgers I've ever had at a restaurant. Ryan got the California burger which was just as good as mine, I would've gotten it if I wasn't in the mood for something spicy.

On Saturday I was pretty lazy. Ideally. I wanted to find the most epic place to go shopping around here, but I stayed in bed until 11:00. I did go to a pretty cool consignment shop in downtown Moscow. It was really really busy, definitely some place I would like to go not on a Saturday afternoon. I almost bought a pair of maroon boots, the only thing stopping me was the fact that my stupid calves wouldn't fit.

Ryan and I went out to eat again :( sorry, we really don't know how to save money...but we got Mongolian BBQ which is always a nice treat to have. Both nights we watched Sons of Anarchy again, and finished Season 3. Netflix really needs to add the next season!!

Well I am off to finish cooking my Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies courtesy of Betty Crocker, and Spaghetti.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment