Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Vacation's Over

Well my vacation from Blogging, which is just me trying to cover up my lack of posting. In the last couple of months I have been mainly studying for my Personal Training Certification and traveling. Here are some snippets of what I have been up to:


Downtown Park City - Lucy the Moose


Mid-mountain - Park City, UT


Maggie's Big Air Jumps - Park City, UT


Maggie and I - Olympic Park - Park City, UT


He loves me a whole bunch, considering ; )
Joe's Crab Shack - Boise



Gonzaga University - Spokane, WA 
Sadly that night they lost


Amber and Ally's Suite - Jackpot, NV


Amber and I - Jackpot, NV
I stole this picture from her


Lastly, My Dad had a Birthday on Easter.
My parents' lovely neighbor made him this cake with fresh coconut, it was sooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment