Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Throw Back Thursday

Happy almost weekend friends! Here are some back in the day pictures....


Mom and I hanging out at Lagoon for my Birthday. I turned 19, and the trip was awesome.
I brought Ryan and my brother bought a friend. Ryan also got us tickets to see Keith Urban
in Seattle, which was so much fun!!!!


The Brother and I- this is what happens when you are stuck in the Chicago airport for more than 10 hours.
We flew back east for Christmas in 2008 and ended up getting stuck in CHI town on the way there, and
then on the way home we got stuck in Vegas. Nothing like traveling with the Griswolds.


Happy 21st Birthday to me! If you didn't catch on by now, I really love my Birthday.
My bestest friend ever flew in to visit and hang out and get me all wasted pants ; )
I made my mom stop so I can get all three in the frame, me, my bottle of alcohol, and the place of purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment