Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is that what I think it is?


It is...it is exactly what you think it is.

Fun fact, I pretty much hate eating actual bananas. I like banana flavored things, but the texture of them, forget it. They are a really good source of potassium, and fiber. Now add the peanut butter and there is my source of protein. I think its a good post-work out snack, which will keep me full until dinner. 

Here is a round up of the last couple of days. Ryan and I have been doing not much of anything, just hanging out with Tyler and Jess, working, studying, you know the boring stuff ; )



It was so warm ice fishing. I kept cracking/slushing through the top layers of the ice. The sun was out, who knows what sun is in Idaho in the winter?!?! I ended up ditching the jacket and changed into my swim suite. Jokes, jokes. I caught the biggest fish, but Ryan does all the work, I just yank them out of the water.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at work I was having system errors so I tried to cut the day short, and took care of some stuff in the field, which put off my run for the day until much later, AKA 9:00pm!!! Which by the way....I ran my fastest 5k, so I guess that's a PR?! Too bad I wasn't in an actual race.


Here's my attempt at being an artistic Instagram photo taker.
I didn't even mean to get a picture in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment