Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Well I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, I know Ryan and I did. Thursday night Paul one of my BIL's decided to surprise us and come visit. He is visiting Idaho from Chicago where he is going to graduate school to be a Doctor of some science that is was above my brain function. Sadly, I took no pictures of his visit :( I suddenly forgot how to operate a camera apparently.

Friday was a loooong day at work, and we had plans to go down to Lewiston to shoot our bows, and then hang with our friends. I started panicking at 4:30 when I suddenly had two more hours to of work to do, and daylight fading I was not going to fit my run in. I am pretty proud of myself, instead of skipping my work out all together, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 saved the day. Let me tell you, I have only done Level 1, I got my trash kicked! It was so hard! Ryan was impressed I could sweat so much. We made it to Lewiston, shot for about 30 minutes, and then headed over to Hot August Nights. Watched some pretty cool cars cruise around and then headed home. Sorry no pictures of cool cars :(

Saturday I woke up sore, my arms were sore, my quads were sore, but I went for my run anyways. Ryan told me about this really cool loop that he ran once (I know, I was so happy too when he told me he went for a run!) It was hard, full of my hills, and even included a stretch of running up HWY 95. It was hot! Already at 78 degrees when I left at 10:00. I'm not going to lie, it was hard!I felt like I needed a nap after, and that's when you know it's a good work out.


Oh and my BIL brought these back before I left for a run, which kept me motivated during my run.


Yum, Yum! For the rest of the day we went and shot our bows, I'm telling you people I will be a professional in no time. I also ran to TJ Maxx and bought some mats for the kitchen. You know you're an adult when you get excited about decorating your kitchen.

Sunday we took it easy and got ready to the semester to start. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous to go back to school. For the fourth day in a row we went to Hell's Gate, and I went back to TJ Maxx to do some shopping for me. By the time we got home I needed to do some serious baking, and cooking. For dinner we had kabobs with chicken, steak and veggies. They came out so good!

Followed by these delicious muffins. I'll have the recipe later this week. They are Peanut Butter-Banana-Raspberry. MMR Approved.


I hope everyone had a great weekend, and have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment