Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Festivities

This past weekend Ryan and I went out for some Fall activities. I know I've said this over and over again, but seriously Fall is my favorite season, then I like Summer/Winter equally and Spring is last. Actually most of the time Idaho doesn't have spring we jump from 40-75 most April's.

Saturday we drove up to Spokompton Spokane to do a little shopping/eating and then drove back over to Idaho to go to Scarywood. Spokane just got a Lululemon, like two weeks ago, so naturally I drug MMR - poor thing - actually I think it was a good idea on my part, he was paying attention to the things I was trying on, so maybe I'll get some sweet Christmas presents. That's all I did though, try on :( I was a good human and didn't blow what little money we had on work out gear.

Right next door was Red Robin, my absolute favorite restaurant. We don't have one at home so I knew when I saw it right next door it was meant to be. We did splurge a little bit on dinner and by a little bit I mean we got an appetizer and a milk shake.



I branched out and got the best burger ever. I love how RR is now fancy - check out that presentation.


Insert to read: this said burger made me so sick in the middle of the night it was not so delicious anymore. Looks like I'll be sticking to the usual Whisky River BBQ Chicken Wrap.

Scarywood is like the ultimate coolest haunted park besides whatever Disney World and Six Flags offer (note I have never been to Disney, I'm just assuming). We got there right after it opened, and HOLY LINES. I forgot what it was like to go to a major attraction. We waited for about 45 minutes to get our tickets. I'm not hip with the times yet and didn't get them online. Then we waited in line for the first attraction for another 40 minutes. All that really matters though is the fact that I got to ride roller coasters, and they were awesome.


It's been unseasonably dry here this fall, TRUST ME I am not complaining at all, it will be rainy soon enough. Sunday was a beautiful day, mid 60's and bright sunshine. I decided to let MMR pick our activity since he was so patient the whole hour I was drooling in Lululemon. Went to our fave spot and let Dude swim for a little bit and MMR did some fishing. I just stood on the dock like a creep, hey someone has to play that role.



While I was finishing up work, MMR ran to the store and bought some pumpkins for us to carve. I had a huge Spanish test yesterday so I studied while MMR carved his pumpkin. We somehow acquired 3 more pumpkins last night ;) - I have a lot of carving to do tonight!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motivation Monday must of really worked, I so did not want to do any exercise yesterday, but I told myself I would be way more unhappy if I didn't. So here's me working it out to Jillian Michaels.


I really really have a love/hate relationship with this video. It is so hard I am seriously sweating bullets, but then I realize um I just got this sweaty in TWENTY MINUTES. That was the time it took for the oven to heat up and our pizza dinner to cook. Get sweaty eat pizza - SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment