Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Eve


We are staying at my MIL's house for the duration of our trip and when I walked in this morning it smelled absolutely delicious! I am counting down the hours until I can stuff my face. Clearly I am not listening to my own advice.

This morning I was suppose to attend a super awesome spin class, at the ripe hour of 5:30AM but when I woke up I had an email from the studio that they had to cancel. They couldn't find a sub. Bummer - no awesome work out for me this morning. In all reality I should've done a work out at home but my bed just sucked me in. Weird how that happens.

Last night I went to another one of my Dad's games. They won and played really well! 


We stopped at Whole Foods to get some dinner. I had salad bar and it wasn't that great I was kind of sad. Whenever I get salad bar it's always delicious - maybe my taste buds were just off. The picture looks good at least!


Sorry for lack of work out posts. This whole no running thing is really bumming me out this week. Only two more weeks until I can take it easy and maybe run 1 mile! I love working out but nothing really compares to running. 

Tomorrow morning I'm going to my first spectator gig. I'm going to cheer on all the participants at the Turkey Trot 5K.

Happy Thanksgving Eve! 



No comments:

Post a Comment