Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends. I am beyond happy it's the weekend. Here are some of my favorite things this week.

Favorite Number 1
I thought Dude might like a weekend treat. I love these kinds of bones - wish bones from Petco. This one was  a hip joint; and it's huge, the size of his head huge. 

I finally have Halloween Decorations! I saw these in the Clearance section at TJ Maxx and had to get them. I'm going to find some flowers to put in my BOO! Mug. I wish we had a front door so I could decorate outside with wreathes and lights and scary pumpkins. We do have a front door, it's just not visible from the street; our house sits way back from the road.

Cold Running Gear. I am working on a post for you guys about running in the cold. I am really excited about this top. It's a Columbia pull over I scored for super super cheap. It will be a perfect base layer.

Stripes! I love both of these shirts. I don't have very many long sleeve shirts, I usually just wear tee's and cardigans. I like the bow on the top shirt, its different. I am so excited Fall is finally here. I am obsessed with this color hue.

I forgot I had these jeans, story of my life with my closet. These are my boyfriend jeans I bought years ago. I love love love them. They are so comfortable, and fit much better now. They're Anne Taylor, this is the only pair of jean I own from them. I may need to find another wash.

Since this was pretty much all about fall, here is a picture of campus this afternoon. I swear this is one of the prettiest campus' I've been on, and I'm trying really hard not to be biased.


No comments:

Post a Comment