Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weekend Travels

It's already half way through the second week of October!? What?! Last year when MMR and I first moved here we were constantly going to Boise, almost every weekend we made the 600ish mile trip. This year, that's been a little different. I LOVE LOVE seeing family and friends, but finally we've been able to explore Moscow. These last two weekends, we made an exception, first to Boise then to Bozeman.

We were in Boise for my race, but then we got to do so many fun activities. It was so nice to get to see everyone and hang out, even though there is NEVER enough time in a weekend. We are looking forward to being home for a whole week during Thanksgiving. Here's an awkward photo for you. That's whats the car rides do to me.


After the race I picked my post race meal of Chipotle - it's one of my top 5 favorite eateries. You can never go wrong with a burrito bowl. I ran crafty errands with my mom, we got material for curtains and a table runner. I had no idea it takes so much fabric for curtains!

My BIL and SIL scored us some sweet tickets for the BSU game. I hadn't been to a game probably since 2007. The stadium has definitely had it's updates since then! It was a complete blow out - which was exactly what I was hoping for.




It was SIL's Birthday that Sunday so we hung out and watched some football and played with this cute kid.


Last weekend we drove over to Bozeman for Homecoming Weekend. My parents met us up there too. Saturday was the football game, we had a pretty sweet tailgate party bright and early.





My mom made this desert. It's a Earthquake Cake - it has German Chocolate Cake Mix, coconuts, and walnuts.



This game was also a blow out - I could get use to my teams being awesome. 



We went out to dinner after the game, to Copper Whisky Bar & Grill. It was fancy nice. I got the brisket tacos (no picture sorry). They were really really good. But I do have pictures of all my friends.






I am staying put this weekend. MMR on the other hand has some big hunting plans. I have so many things to do around the house, including some fall decorating, homework, actual money making work. Got to love being responsible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment