Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favorites - Randomness

We are finally on the road! Here's today's top 5.

Favorite 1:
Yesterday's  strength training class. My legs were still shaky this morning from all the lunges.


Favorite 2:
Some of the exercises from the doc. My hamstrings and calfs are so tight, I can't even touch my toes. This stretch hurts so good. Who knows maybe it will help me touch my toes by Christmas! 


Favorite 3: 
Getting new sports bras. Scored this one on sale from Lululemon. 


Favorite 4:
Getting in a really good sweat sesh on the elliptical. I only had 45 minutes for a work out this morning so I made sure to keep my heart rate in the 170's for a majority of it.

 
Not so Favorite 5:
Sunday I was cleaning and got mad at my phone for not helping. But actually a lamp fell onto it. Thank goodness for insurance and replacements.



Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment