Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Work Out Re-cap 10/28 - 11/3

Another week in the books. I feel like I just wrote last week's yesterday. This week I was struggling with a little cold, I've probably mentioned it a couple times, I hate being sick.

Monday 10/28:
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2. Hard as usual, seriously though everyone needs to do this workout. It's so fast, and burns so good. Anything Jillian Michaels does is hard. I did her Yoga video and I about died just doing a sun salutation. I would say though it is more of a PiYo than a relaxing class.Bring on level 3 tomorrow.



Tuesday 10/29:
Rest Day - My cold is full blown and I am just not in the mood to exercise.

Wednesday 10/30:
Tempo Run - you can see the details here. I really need to work on my treadmill form. I have really bad achilles heel pain now (Sunday night). It starts literally right as I take my first stride and then aches a little bit after. I thought there's a good chance I need new shoes, but I'm leaning more toward my form being the problem. Blowing my nose 24/7 is fun too.


Thursday 10/31:
3 miles easy 30:39 3.02 miles - 10:06 pace - Plus 35 minute Definitions class. This pace comfortable for once. I had to keep stopping to blow my nose, but my legs weren't tired and breathing felt a little easier. Maybe I am finally getting used to this pace!!!



Friday 11/1:
Rest day - sort of. After my run on Thursday my achilles hurt really bad. It aches when I'm not doing anything and then sends a shooting pain up my calf. But....I rented Just Dance for the Wii and danced for about an hour. It was awesome. 



Saturday 11/2:
Rest day - I didn't sleep very well. I got up at 4:45 when MMR was getting ready to go hunting and was not able to fall asleep or nap! Needless to say I was asleep by 8:00PM

Sunday 11/3:
Long run - my longest run since my half a month ago. I did 7 miles in 66:42 - 9:48 pace. It was hard, like really hard. I honestly wanted to give up at mile 4. I took a water break then and almost shut the treadmill off. I had to run on the treadmill because I forgot it starts to get dark at 4:00 PM now. The gym's thermostat was lower for once, I wore my long sleeve top for the first few miles. I am spending the next few days researching how to run on a treadmill. I really think my pain is coming from me heel striking on the treadmill. It started snowing hard when I got back from the gym so I have a feeling I'm going to get to spend some serious quality time with my treadmill. 


How was your weekend?!? 
My weekend was great - as you can gather from Saturday I didn't do anything, and Sunday I just did a long run - MMR went hunting it was the last weekend.

What were you thankful for this weekend?!!?
This weekend I am thankful for my bed - and treadmills.

No comments:

Post a Comment