Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!

We had a great time hanging out at the cabin! My BIL from Chi town is here for the holidays, and then my BIL & SIL and Baby came up with MMR and I to our third home :). Where we cooked a delicious dinner, enjoyed the hot tub and rang in the New Year!

I've had so much fun spending time with friends and family over the Holidays. They always go so fast. Since I'm tardy to the 2013 recap I'll make this brief. Last year was an amazing year and it can only get more awesome from there. I ran two half marathons and survived a summer alone. I got to visit my wonderful family back east and went on my first overnight work trip. Like I said 2014 can only be better!!

Without further adieu here are my New Years Resolutions:

2014 New Years Resolution 1: Run 14 half marathons. Ambitious I know. I added a Races tab that has all of the ones already in the works. There will be many more posts about this one so I want to keep the suspense coming.

2014 New Years Resolution 2: Finish my living room and bedroom projects. I have a couple projects that are either started, or I purchased everything that is needed to complete. I always tell myself "oh, wait until summer, you'll have more time",WRONG I have plenty of time if I would put my electronics down and budget my time better.

2014 New Years Resolution 3: Spend less time on the electronics and more time on the present. Funny how I am writing this on an electronic device. I mean spending less time on my phone before I go to bed, and right when I wake up.

2014 New Years Resolution 4: Blog SOMETHING everyday. I think I had that as a resolution last year and I definitely had more posts in 2013 than I did in 2012. I have lots of fun things planned in the near future and I can't wait to share them with you. Let the planning begin!

2014 New Years Resolution 5: Get good grades. School is something that I am plugging along with and slowly but surely I'll have that degree of mine.

Last New Years Resolution: Get my personal trainer gig up and running. This is probably one of the most important goals of mine. It's something I've been working hard on this past year and can't wait for it to pan out.

I have a lot of catching up to do here, let's take a look at these last few weeks...












No comments:

Post a Comment