Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Traveling Friday

It's happening again! And by again I just mean this weekend. MMR and I are heading down to Boise. My grandparents are in town from the East Coast and MMR and I haven't visited with them in a while. We will be leaving super late since I get out of school at 4:30. Good thing MMR loves to drive because as soon as it gets dark I love to nap!

I am really loving the kick boxing class at the gym. Which is kind of weird considering that I didn't think I would like it. I've gone twice this week, now that's commitment! It's pretty intense my arms were super sore minutes after I was done. I must pack a mean punch. I kept my heart rate up the entire time which killed my cardio bird and my strength training bird with one work out :)


After class on Wednesday I did a mini strength training work out: that left me dead tired and ready to tackle to 2 for 1 margaritas at Casa Lopez. I can never turn down Mexican.


Doing this work out made me look like this in the end. It felt so nice to just lay on the ground.


Since we are leaving tonight I decided to keep picking through the pantry/freezer for eats this week. I kept away from the recipes and put things together on my own. I'm not going to lie I felt a little like a Chef. This was one of my favorite dishes. I should probably rephrase what I mean by Chef. I didn't actually cook anything from scratch but I steamed my broccoli with the cool steamer pot thing. Anyways, it's 7 cheese tortellini with red sauce and broccoli.

  
This morning I decided to take a rest day. I am going to attempt 5ish miles tomorrow morning so I want to make sure I have fresh legs. Now onto a relaxing car ride! See you in the Treasure Valley.



No comments:

Post a Comment