Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Favorites: I've been around

Happy Friday! Wow another post in a row! On a Friday!? What?! See, I told you I was trying! So this weeks faves are basically all the fun things I've been up to during my blog hiatus.

Friday Favorite 1:
Family runs - Tuesday we ALL went out for a run! It was my first run outside at home in a really long time! We went 3 miles at a really relaxed pace. PS did you notice I said we ALL went for a run ; ) That included MMR too.

Friday Favorite 2:
I am on a mission to find the best at home smoothie recipe. This one is spinach, milk, fresh banana, frozen pineapple, and frozen mango. It was pretty good - I could hardly taste the spinach. I was a little skeptical at first. I've been trying to make one before I go to class so I have something to drink before I go to the gym/run.

Friday Favorite 3:
I think there's been a handful of times I've seen the sun in the last 8 weeks. Its been so wintry. I begged MMR to take me to the shooting range - not bad considering the last time I shot was September. I can't wait for spring so we can go more often!

Friday Favorite 4:
Wearing full on pants at the gym. Since I'm inside at the gym I always wear shorts. I did some elliptical work and then a yoga class. I actually kind of liked wearing pants, too bad I only have one pair. 

Friday Favorite 5:
 Road Trip sunsets. Whenever we've been travelings its been snowing really bad. The sun does exist! Winter is starting to wear on me. I'm trying really hard not to complain too much about winter because before I know it I'll be complaining about the sauna my living room turns into in July.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I've got some fun stuff going on this weekend! I'll leave you with the Runners World Quote of the day - I get these emailed to me super early in the morning and I love it! It helps to have a daily dose of motivation.




No comments:

Post a Comment