Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sometimes you just have to be lazy

So last night we went out for our friends birthday and it was a blast! But......I am feeling so drained today - I am just not as young as I use to be.


Last night I held a snake for the first time, it was awesome. I made MMR photo document the experience so I had proof. I also rode a mechanical bull, something I hadn't done since my own 21st birthday. Its remarkable how much better I was this time around, what a difference a few less drinks can make. Sorry no photo documentation on that one.


Today I have been completely lazy, and I don't really feel bad about it at all. I didn't get to bed until about 2:30 and I had to be up at 6:30 this morning to volunteer. I know I make great choices sometimes. It's been a really long time since I've actually taken a nap and you better believe it happened.

I added some older music to my running playlist - I found this little gem...it popped up half way through my repeats on Thursday and it definitely kept me motivated. Love me some Eminem.



Well I'm off to do a little yoga - get a good stretch in before my long run tomorrow. Oh and I should probably clean my living room, since I'm starting to have piles like this all over the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment