Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's all about being random

So this one is going to be all over the place. I had quite the productive day today. I made some money, gained some knowledge and pumped those endorphins. On my 4 miler today I thought about how AWESOME the month of February is going to be and it starts in just 3 days.

The Super Bowl is Sunday in case you have been under that rock. Growing up I use to BEG my parents to let me stay up through half-time. One thing I love about living on the West Coast, the game is on so much earlier! Then after the Superbowl its the OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if you know this, but I am OBSESSED with the Olympics.  For the summer game I brought my laptop to work so I could stream the events. GO TEAM USA!!

I had 4 miles in the training plan today and I really wanted to run outside, but mother nature had different plans. It started snowing sometime during class and it felt like the tempuratures dropped 10 degrees. What I'm actually trying to say is that I am a wuss and moved my run to the treadmill. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, and as always it was worth it. I wore my favorite crops ever today. I wish I had gotten them in every color especially because some of the went on sale.



It kinda looks like I got punched in the face but I didn't I was just really warm and walking out of the gym.

Yesterday I forgot to post a progress shot from my bathroom. Here are the before pictures, and then after of the one wall. I bought both canvases from Home Goods a long time ago. I have the frames hung on the other wall but I need to run to pick up the pictures I ordered.  Considering they've been ready since Sunday afternoon I will need to pick those up tomorrow!



Now I'm off to do the dishes and get some sleep, I have another long busy day tomorrow - Unit then!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment